Effective date: September 2, 2019
Powered by You Websites (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://poweredbyyouwebsites.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: Service is the https://poweredbyyouwebsites.com website operated by Powered By You Websites
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, and specifically on the Contact Page as well as the Get Started pages, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This information is collected using a third-party contact form plugin, Happy Forms. The scheduling section on the Get Started page uses the youcanbook.me website and collects your information there. Personally identifiable information collected may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Business Name
- Business phone number or owner
- What services you are interested in
- If you own a website domain and what it is
- General information about your business that you provide
- Services you are interested in
- Available times for an appointment/consultation
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Powered by You Websites uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To learn more about your business and website needs
- To schedule a consultation appointment with you
- To ultimately work with you to design a website for your business and train you on how to make changes to it if you choose to use our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- Administer your new website
- Set up a hosting plan
- Set up a business email using Google
- Supply the services that you purchase
- Send you contracts, questionnaires, invoices, bids, statements, anything needed for us to do business together
- Collect payments
- Send you marketing information about additional products, services and sales.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- When the need arises, I may use sub-contractors for various services you have purchased. If Powered by You Website needs to disclose some of your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for specific purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Powered by You Websites may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Powered by You Websites
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com